G Suite FAQ: How do I troubleshoot if my browser does not load the JoeZoo web app or the JoeZoo Express add-on?
User: G Suite Administrators, Teachers, and Students
When a user’s internet browser does not load the JoeZoo App or the JoeZoo Express Add-on, users should follow the following steps to clear their browser’s cache and force a hard reload.
Chrome Browser Settings
- Open your web browser
- Open Google Docs to open the JoeZoo Express add-on OR go to the JoeZoo web app at joezooapp.com
- Click “View” at the top menu of your web browser
- Click “Developer” to open up the developer menu
- Right click the “Refresh” button to the left of the web address field of your browser
- Select the “Empty Cache and Hard Reload” option
Safari Browser Settings
- Use this article for steps to clear your cache on Safari.
- Press the Shift key and click Reload (circular arrow icon to the right of the URL) to force a hard reload
Firefox Browser Settings
- Use this article for steps to clear your cache on Firefox.
- For Mac users, press Shift+Command+R to force a hard reload
- For Windows users, press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to force a hard reload
G Suite FAQ: What is JoeZoo?
User: G Suite Administrators, Teachers, Students What is JoeZoo? JoeZoo is a ‘next generation’ assessment app that is integrated with popular LMSs like G Suite for Education. It uses Artificial Intelligence to provide feedback efficacy analytics (in ...
Adding Domains for G Suite Administrators
User: G Suite Administrators Adding Domains If a school or district uses multiple Google Domains for teachers (e.g. teacherdomain.org) and/or students (e.g. studentdomain.org), administrators will need to add these additional domains on JoeZoo. ...
Getting Help for G Suite Teachers
User: G Suite Teachers Accessing the JoeZoo Help Centre Teachers can access the JoeZoo Help Centre in the following three ways: JoeZoo Express Add-on Open Google Docs and click open the “Add-ons” tab at the top Click on “JoeZoo Express” and then ...
Getting Help for G Suite Administrators
User: G Suite Administrators Accessing the JoeZoo Help Centre Administrators can access the JoeZoo Help Centre in the following three ways: JoeZoo Express Add-on Open Google Docs and click open the “Add-ons” tab at the top Click on “JoeZoo Express” ...
Feedback for G Suite Students
Users: G Suite Students Feedback and Progress on JoeZoo Students who would like to view feedback for a specific assignment should use the JoeZoo Express add-on in Google Docs. Students who would like to view their detailed progress in a class ...