Adding Students for G Suite Teachers
Teachers can add their class(es) on the JoeZoo web app. Classes must be added first before students can be added. Teachers can access their Classes page in their JoeZoo web app using the following steps:
- In your web browser, go to joezooapp.com
- Click the “Classes” tab, located at the upper left of the top navigation bar
- Choose option A or B below to add classes and students.
Option A: Sync Google Classroom
- Click “Sync Google Classroom”
- Click “Allow” to allow JoeZoo to access your Google Account
- All active classes, along with students, on Google Classroom will be synced to JoeZoo
Option B: Create Classes Manually
- Click “Add Class”
- Fill out the class name, grade/year level, and subject (these details will appear on the class tile on the “Classes” page and in the "Details" tab of the class)
- Once the class is created, click “Students”
- Click “Import Google Sheets” or “Import CSV” depending on where your class list is located
- Choose the appropriate class list
- Map the columns that have students’ first name, last name, and email
- Click “Import List” at the bottom of the page
- Any fields highlighted in red will need to be corrected
If teachers manually created a class, they can edit the details by clicking the pencil icon under the class name or clicking the "Details" tab. Teachers can edit the following details for any class that was manually created:
- Class Name
- Grade/Year Level
Class Page for G Suite Teachers
User: G Suite Teachers Accessing a Class Page To access a Class Page, teachers should use the following steps: Sign into the JoeZoo App at joezooapp.com Click the “Classes” tab, located at the upper left of the top navigation bar Select a class ...
Assignments for G Suite Teachers
User: G Suite Teachers Creating Assignments Teachers must have classes in JoeZoo before creating an assignment. To add classes, teachers can refer to the User Guide for G Suite Teachers. If teachers have already synced Google Classroom or manually ...
Progress for G Suite Students
Users: G Suite Students Feedback and Progress on JoeZoo Students who would like to view feedback for a specific assignment should use the JoeZoo Express add-on in Google Docs and visit this article for more detail. Students who would like to view ...
User Guide for G Suite Teachers
User: G Suite Teachers Introduction to Guide Welcome to the User Guide for G Suite Teachers. This user guide is designed to provide necessary setup instructions and helpful resources for teachers implementing JoeZoo within their classrooms. Teachers ...
Adding Domains for G Suite Administrators
User: G Suite Administrators Adding Domains If a school or district uses multiple Google Domains for teachers (e.g. teacherdomain.org) and/or students (e.g. studentdomain.org), administrators will need to add these additional domains on JoeZoo. ...