Installation & Set Up
How Parents Manage their Account
In this article we show parents how to access and edit their JoeZoo account.
What You Can Manage
After you've completed your JoeZoo registration you can manage all details from the Account page of the app. Here are the specific details you can manage there:
- here you can edit your personal information
- here you can ask your child's teachers if they are using JoeZoo, or invite them to try it
- here you manage how we communicate with you for app updates, changes to our policies or where we reply to support tickets
- here you see the last date on which you agreed to our policies or can submit a request to correct your data or delete your account
Support Resources - find links to all of our User Guides or submit a support ticket on behalf of you or your child
- on click you will be logged out of the JoeZoo app
To access your Account page, follow these steps:
Sign in at
When inside the app, click the button with your first name, located at the far right of the top navigation bar.
Scroll to whichever screen you wish as you can see below.
Watch this video to see how to manage your JoeZoo account.
Updated: 6 days ago
Help us to make this article better
Parent User Guide
How Students Manage their Account
How Teachers Manage their Account
How parents use a Class page
How do Parents gain Access to JoeZoo?