Installation & Set Up
How Students Manage their Account
In this article we show students how to access and edit their JoeZoo account.
What You Can Manage
After you've completed your JoeZoo registration you can manage all details from the Account page of the app. Here are the specific details you can manage there:
- here you can edit your current age
- here you can edit the school you attend
- here you can invite all your teachers to try JoeZoo
- for transparency, here we list which Google Permissions we access and exactly how we use them
- on click you will be logged out of the JoeZoo app
To access your Account page, follow these steps:
If you are in the JoeZoo
add-on, click the "Go to App" button at the top right of the add-on to go to our app and then follow the next steps.
If you are already in the JoeZoo app, click the button with your first name, located at the far right of the top navigation bar.
Scroll to whichever screen you wish as you can see below.
Watch this video to see how to manage your JoeZoo account.
Updated: 09 Oct 2018 07:13 PM
Help us to make this article better
Student User Guide
How Parents Manage their Account
How Teachers Manage their Account
How students use a Class Page
How Students can look up their Classes