Installation & Set Up
How Teachers Manage their Account
In this article we show teachers how to access and edit their JoeZoo account.
What You Can Manage
After you've completed your JoeZoo registration you can manage all details from the Account page of the app. Here are the specific details you can manage there:
- these are details that include your Preferred Salutation (Dr., Mr., Ms., etc) and Full Name
- here you can edit the school at which you teach
- here you can ask your Google Administrator to turn on JoeZoo's features for teachers
- here you can manage how we communicate with you for app updates, support replies and other messages
- here we list when you last agreed to our policies and provide links to request data correction or account deletion
- here you can find links to our various User Guides or can submit a support ticket to our team
- on click you will be logged out of the JoeZoo app
To access your Account page, follow these steps:
If you are in the JoeZoo
add-on, click the "Go to App" button at the top right of the add-on to go to our app and then follow the next steps.
If you are already in the JoeZoo app, click the button with your first name, located at the far right of the top navigation bar.
Scroll to whichever screen you wish as you can see below.
Watch this video to see how to manage your JoeZoo account.
Updated: 6 days ago
Help us to make this article better
Teacher User Guide
How Students Manage their Account
How Parents Manage their Account
How teachers use a Class Page
How Teachers Assess Student Docs